Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

701 - 713 of 713 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks guys, yeah, they are Quick-release. Its the givi trekker black-line. I purchased the bike qitht the touring package, including the hard leather saddlebags, but found them way to small. These bad boys are more than twice the size of the brand leather ones, and they work like a charm for my purposes.

I think they arent as good looking as the more shaped ones, but its a trade off im willing to make to get the storage room.
View attachment 244529
Have a link to the bags in the pic? Love how they compliment the lines while still seeming functional

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here are a few photos of Giselle with her side cases and luggage rack. I built the side cases and luggage rack out of wood, fiberglass, and epoxy, and I painted them to match the bike's colors with Colorrite paint. The luggage rack mount is a simple piece of flat sheet metal that bolts to the bike using the same mounting bolts that also hold the Kawasaki saddle-bag racks. The luggage mount bolts to the sheet-metal plate, and the side cases bolt to the saddle-bag racks. The luggage rack has holes along the sides that accomodate hold-down straps (I use Rok Straps) that I use to secure a backpack or camera bag. I'll finish the top box when the weather warms up enough to paint it. The Corbin seat is not an exact color match, but it's close enough for me. The windshield is a 16" Madstad, and the highway bars are Von & Hans.

·
Premium Member
2018 Vulcan 650 s
6 Posts
vulcan port sunlight.jpg sunlight 2 vulcan - Copy.jpg Here are a couple of pics from today, couple of mods Oxide bags, crash bars puig. screen puig, spot lights, hand guards, awkward to photograph sun very low going down as I was in middle of road trying to get the shots.

701 - 713 of 713 Posts