Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

681 - 694 of 694 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts

Not the best view but some subtle mods I'm still working on it since July starting in the front of the bike and working back.. basically I love the factory Gold on black so I just kept finding more black bits and pieces adding them to it and subtle little mods. Any suggestions or questions let me know so far it's been a journey the Covid 19 pandemic has made getting some parts a long wait from Italy, Spain but it's been a fun time all Summer long adding stuff. A lot of US retailers online were running low or out of the Puig accessories especially the adapters for the levers etc.. so I used the sellers from Italy, Spain etc on Ebay to get them shipped here.

·
Registered
2020 Vulcan S
2 Posts

My brand new Vulcan S straight out of Del Amo in Orange County. Coming soon the extended seat free of charge courtesy of Kawasaki and the backrest w/ rack from Hepco & Becker. Later down the road, the medium size K windshield will complement the setup.

·
Registered
1 Posts
First Mods

The first pic was taken the day after I picked her up and had just removed the green rim tape.

The other pics are after I carbon wrapped the side plates, headlamp cowl and reg plate & swapped the OEM mirrors for bar ends.

Hope you like it, let me know :)
I am sure this has been asked. But the Vulcan has solid bar ends. How did you manage to attach your bar end mirrors, as standard kits work with hollow bars?

·
Registered
21 Posts
One last shot for the season I took her out for a quick spin had the itch but with temps dropping and winter fast approaching I don’t expect to ride her again till Spring for now it’s a rap. 2020 has been tough on all of us around the world this bike helped put my mind to rest slowly modding it out over the Summer after work or on the weekend. Those that are curious the helmet is Scorpion Covert X the front can detach to form a half shell I keep it full faced though it looks better and crazier lol.

681 - 694 of 694 Posts