Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

661 - 680 of 694 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Vulcan 650S ABS
4 Posts
Thanks guys, yeah, they are Quick-release. Its the givi trekker black-line. I purchased the bike qitht the touring package, including the hard leather saddlebags, but found them way to small. These bad boys are more than twice the size of the brand leather ones, and they work like a charm for my purposes.

I think they arent as good looking as the more shaped ones, but its a trade off im willing to make to get the storage room.

·
Registered
2019 Vulcan 650S ABS
4 Posts
Oh, and the fairing / batwing is from Motea, german company i think. Cost about 160 us dollars, but its not a bike specifik item so it needed some serious fitting. Have a blacksmith friend who sorted out some brackets and got them powdercoated 👌

·
Registered
2017 Vulcan S ABS | Black
34 Posts
2017 KVS ABS here, new to the forum & have put a bit over 800 miles on it so far.
My dad's bike & I'm holding it for him so he can work on some other car projects in his shop.
All stock, except for the Viking bags & will be getting a Madstad screen in the near future (just need to decide on size & tint). Also removed the lettering on the tank, which left 'ghost' lettering behind, which I think looks good.
Shown here with my father-in-law's '01 Indian Scout & my recently sold Mercedes.

661 - 680 of 694 Posts