Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

641 - 660 of 694 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Vulcan S / 2016 F Type R
31 Posts
Hello -
Brand new rider and my very first post. Just bought my first bike ever. 2020 Vulcan S. Not even 100 miles on it yet and put a Two Brothers exhaust on it and a booster plug.
In love with this motorcycle and the exhaust is amazing now. Fits the bike much better then the stock mo-ped putt putt exhaust.
20200722_235206.jpg
20200722_235226.jpg
20200722_235252.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone, just signed up to this community. Here are a couple pictures of my girl. I have since don’t a fender eliminator on her and put some saddle bags.
Hi sorry to be a bother, but where did you get the tail bag, just started riding my 650s and would love to add something like that to it.

Cheers for Austraila

·
Registered
19 Posts
Installed a phone holder from a company called Lamicall. Was able to find it on Amazon under a flash sale last week for $20. It is a pretty sturdy setup the clamp has one bolt with a locking lever with rubber inserts to grip the bars. The mount is spring loaded with a red locking lever on the back to hold the phone is place. Made in China as to be expected for those wondering but quality wise one of the better products I’ve seen lately for the cost. I Phone 11 with a case fits fine on it and being the Apple phone is waterproof it should be ok during some rain storms.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Installed a phone holder from a company called Lamicall. Was able to find it on Amazon under a flash sale last week for $20. It is a pretty sturdy setup the clamp has one bolt with a locking lever with rubber inserts to grip the bars. The mount is spring loaded with a red locking lever on the back to hold the phone is place. Made in China as to be expected for those wondering but quality wise one of the better products I’ve seen lately for the cost. I Phone 11 with a case fits fine on it and being the Apple phone is waterproof it should be ok during some rain storms.
I grabbed this one from amazon. Love it. Works great - very sturdy.
No offense and not being a jerk here bud so please don't take it that way, but the one you purchased is a bit of an obtrusive eye sore.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I grabbed this one from amazon. Love it. Works great - very sturdy.
No offense and not being a dick here bud so please don't take it that way, but the one you purchased is a bit of an obtrusive eye sore.

No pun taken it is a bit bulky the top thing that overhangs in it compared to others. The one you got is a little less bulky with the straps that hang onto it with the side locks.

·
Registered
2016 Vulcan S
21 Posts
Hello fellow bikers!

I just wanted to show you a few pictures of my Vulcan S, and what I've done with it. Enjoy!

IMG_3910.jpeg
IMG_3906.jpeg

Mod’s:

1 TPMS ,Fobo

2 LED headlight Hilox XTR Black LED, indicators, Ledperf, licence plate and parking light, Osram

3 Soundbomb split, Denali

4 Windscreen 20 inch Clear, MadStad

5 Boosterplug

6 Throttle assist, Kaoko

7 Smart turn system, STS

8 Exhaust, Scorpion Red

9 Seat extended reach, Kawasaki

10 GPS, Garmin Zumo XT , BikePenR ER6N gps mount

11 Saddle bags with cbow system, Hepco&Becker type “Rugged black”

12 Radiator protection shield, R&G

13 Automatic chain lubrication, Scottoiler Xsystem

14 floorboards Hex, Kuryakyn

15 Soft grips, Amazon

16 Gear indicator, Kawasaki

17 Power outlet, Kawasaki, Temp/volt/usb plug, Amazon

18 brake/shift set, V-Tec

19 Quickshifter, Healtech

20 Led light bar, Kawasaki

21 Heel shifter, Von&Hans

22 Brake light pro, Healtech

22 Luggage rack, Kawasaki, on order

23 Bobbins, Kawasaki, on order

24 Seat, Corbin, on order

25 Rearview mirrors Hex, Kuryakyn, on order

All the best to you all from a sunny Hengelo in the Netherlands!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello fellow bikers!

I just wanted to show you a few pictures of my Vulcan S, and what I've done with it. Enjoy!

View attachment 244346 View attachment 244345

Mod’s:

1 TPMS ,Fobo

2 LED headlight Hilox XTR Black LED, indicators, Ledperf, licence plate and parking light, Osram

3 Soundbomb split, Denali

4 Windscreen 20 inch Clear, MadStad

5 Boosterplug

6 Throttle assist, Kaoko

7 Smart turn system, STS

8 Exhaust, Scorpion Red

9 Seat extended reach, Kawasaki

10 GPS, Garmin Zumo XT , BikePenR ER6N gps mount

11 Saddle bags with cbow system, Hepco&Becker type “Rugged black”

12 Radiator protection shield, R&G

13 Automatic chain lubrication, Scottoiler Xsystem

14 floorboards Hex, Kuryakyn

15 Soft grips, Amazon

16 Gear indicator, Kawasaki

17 Power outlet, Kawasaki, Temp/volt/usb plug, Amazon

18 brake/shift set, V-Tec

19 Quickshifter, Healtech

20 Led light bar, Kawasaki

21 Heel shifter, Von&Hans

22 Brake light pro, Healtech

22 Luggage rack, Kawasaki, on order

23 Bobbins, Kawasaki, on order

24 Seat, Corbin, on order

25 Rearview mirrors Hex, Kuryakyn, on order

All the best to you all from a sunny Hengelo in the Netherlands!
How do you like the windscreen? Is it the right height for you?

·
Registered
2016 Vulcan S
21 Posts
How do you like the windscreen? Is it the right height for you?
Hi SamNat,

It is perfect for me. I am 1.82m. Nice thing about it is that it is adjustable, the stock one isn’t. Nice clean easy install, and easy to remove if you want some airflow.

All the best!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi SamNat,

It is perfect for me. I am 1.82m. Nice thing about it is that it is adjustable, the stock one isn’t. Nice clean easy install, and easy to remove if you want some airflow.

All the best!
I'm about the same height, maybe an inch taller (assuming I converted correctly) Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Vulcan 650S ABS
4 Posts
My 2019 is still work in progress. Got a r&g tail tidy, led-indicators, a new led-front light and some other stuff sitting in boxes at home waiting, and also waiting on delivery of the ceramic black Delkevic slash cut exhaust. Not sure about the mirrors yet, thinking about replacing them but havent found any that really suits me yet 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
31 Posts
My 2019 is still work in progress. Got a r&g tail tidy, led-indicators, a new led-front light and some other stuff sitting in boxes at home waiting, and also waiting on delivery of the ceramic black Delkevic slash cut exhaust. Not sure about the mirrors yet, thinking about replacing them but havent found any that really suits me yet 🤷‍♂️ View attachment 244510
Nice bike man. The windshield is pretty darn cool. Where did you pick that up?
If I had to make one criticism on your bike it would be the saddle bags. I know that everything is personal preference but you should consider getting something that fits the lines of the bike better. The ones you have are a bit suitcase'y.
Not trying to be an ass either - just constructive criticism.
I put on viking medium saddle bags a couple days ago on my 2020 S and they look great. Match the lines fantastic and are not to busy at all.

Do let me know about that windshield - it's cool.

Cheers-

·
"Manila Gorilla"
2008 Vulcan Classic 1600
139 Posts
I actually like the saddlebags. Are they quick release? If so that could work for me, I could ride my bike to customers and use those as my toolbox and suitcase. Interesting idea.

641 - 660 of 694 Posts