Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, first time posting here. I recently bought a 2006 Vulcan 500 EN, I also purchased a sissy bar on ebay for my new toy. The sissy bar seems like it is good quality and was recommended to me by the dealership that I bought it at. Any who, I tried to install the sissy bar/backrest over the silver pieces that cover the frame and between the frame and the fender, both ways do not seem to fit without some serious forcing. Is there something that I am missing or is it more likely that the sissy bar does not fit my bike? Sorry I know this is a long winded intro post but I appreciate any help. When I get off work ill be able to post pics, thanks.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have sissy bar installed between fender and frame, its a very, very tight fit so nothing to worry about, you should have to use force to fit it in. And don't forget to put longer bolts, if they are too short you wont be able to screw them all the way in. If you want to install them on top of the chrome covers, then you shouldn't have to use force at all. Attach some pics of sissy bar so we can know what sissy bar you have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts