Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seriously thinking about throwing a 2010 Voyager at a 2006 2000. Any thoughts? I know this may sound ridiculous but I have a 2010 Voyager with unresolved title issues that I will be parting out anyway so I have a complete harness and ecm to work with .

·
Registered
419 Posts
Sounds like a winner, do it! When I was shopping I wanted a huge engine with some touring amenities and the biggest engine bikes were all light touring vs. full touring like a Voyager, Goldwing or ultra classic. A full touring bike with the 125cid motor would be very unique, in a good way!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I am not sure there is enough room under the "backbone" to stuff a V2K in, BUT...... The two reasons that I don't have a Voyager is that I consider the 1700 to be a bit doggy compared to my 04 V2K and I feel kind of claustrophobic on the Voyager (again, compared to the V2K). I went to the Motorcycle Show in Edmonton Alberta Canada last weekend and threw my leg over a shiny new Indian Roadmaster...... I may have to put the V2K in the back of the garage lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts