Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was on the bike when I bought it. It's made my National Cycle and it has a cheap insert that goes around the headlight. The framework is black on the inside and chrome outside. The rubber inserts try to blow out when I hit them with a pressure washer. I guess I'll have to glue the rubber strips to the metal strips so they'll stay in. It looks kinda cheap to me. I checked the prices and it's almost what a good Kawasaki shield would have cost...........:mad:

·
Registered
6 Posts
national windshields are actually for the most part the best you can get they are thinner and better coated as they are made of better stuff I have one in my shop that is 30 years old and still clear
They have supplied HD for years

·
Registered
16 Posts
windshield

It was on the bike when I bought it. It's made my National Cycle and it has a cheap insert that goes around the headlight. The framework is black on the inside and chrome outside. The rubber inserts try to blow out when I hit them with a pressure washer. I guess I'll have to glue the rubber strips to the metal strips so they'll stay in. It looks kinda cheap to me. I checked the prices and it's almost what a good Kawasaki shield would have cost...........:mad:
i bought the kawa windshield, expensive but at 120mph the unit is very strong and balanced perfectly well worth the security

1 - 3 of 3 Posts