Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I am new Here, I have a Question , does any body have Radio noise when the engine is running, but it sound fine when the engine is off , I have the factory spark plug and wires, I have change the antenna radio cable to a shields cable, re- route the cable , but still have the problem , does any body have an idea?? the Aux ,CB and comm, work fine

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just find out what was wrong, I have LED head light with fan on it ,that was the problem the fan on the LED light was the problem, change the head light for one with no fan, problem solved now the radio sound good

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on this. I was about to order a new LED headlight with a fan. But now will look at an alternative.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just use LED light bulb with no fan on them, they work good they are less money than the one with a fan, you can carry a second one for emergency I always do ;) ebay have one 7" Headlight LED Halo Ring + 4.5" Passing Lamps For Kawasaki Vulcan VN 500 750 I ask the guy and he say it will work on the 1700 Vulcan voyager that is a set, or just go for the LED bulb no fan that work good to and is less money

1 - 4 of 4 Posts