Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are looking to change the look and performance of your Mean Streak or Vulcan 1500/1600 then Fuggin Fabrication has the exhaust system for you. Fuggin currently offers 6 styles of exhaust and EFI fuel controllers for the Mean Streak and Vulcan 1500/1600 Classic. Our exhaust eliminates the goat bag and the massive weight of the stock exhaust. The pipes are available in Chrome with internal ceramic coating or Velvet Black ceramic coating.
Please check out our exhaust systems at www.fugginfabrication.com under the Metric page.

Fuggin – “Combining Style, Quality and Power in Exhaust”

Thanks,
Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
480/813-4474

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have been looking at your s-4 exhaust for a month or so and i am now actually ready to buy the kit. before i go about doing so i had a question about the feul processing for them. I currently own a dynojet power commander and im happy with it for the time being. but i notice you guys also offer your own feul processors for your pipes. vs the commander i already own is your processor any more beneficial. im looking for the most bolt on power i can get before track season.

thank you, Geoff

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have been looking at your s-4 exhaust for a month or so and i am now actually ready to buy the kit. before i go about doing so i had a question about the feul processing for them. I currently own a dynojet power commander and im happy with it for the time being. but i notice you guys also offer your own feul processors for your pipes. vs the commander i already own is your processor any more beneficial. im looking for the most bolt on power i can get before track season.

thank you, Geoff
Geoff,

I am sending you a PM regarding the Fuel controller and S-4 Exhaust System.

Doug
Fuggin Fabrication
480/813-4474

·
Registered
52 Posts
How much is the fuel controller? I have V&H pipes that came with the bike but no processor

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a 2008 Mean Streak SE and am looking for black pipes and your fuel processor. Also looking at a black Tornado air kit and want to make sure that the fuel processor works for it. Are the S4 pipes the only ones that come in black? I'm looking for something unique, but not super loud.

thanks for any info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts