Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one going to the VRA east rally In July? I am considering it. Fiancé going out of town in July anyway, lol. I’d likely try to stay in one of the campgrounds though. It’s a 12 Hour (off highway) ride for me to get there. Which I would likely stop after about 7

·
Registered
118 Posts
I made it to the East rally in 2019, took a few days each way but took my time. Rt 66 through New Mexico, up through Dodge City to Iowa, back via Deadwood, Sturgis and Cheyenne.

Had a great time at the rally. Our chapter's putting in for the 2023 West Rally so that would be a heck of a ride for you ;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I made it to the East rally in 2019, took a few days each way but took my time. Rt 66 through New Mexico, up through Dodge City to Iowa, back via Deadwood, Sturgis and Cheyenne.

Had a great time at the rally. Our chapter's putting in for the 2023 West Rally so that would be a heck of a ride for you ;)
That’s a big ride on the 900. If I had the time though it would be fun. Just do 300 a day and chill

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yeah, I definitely get that. I wouldn't want to jam here to there on a trip like that anyway. I left plenty of time to see some sights, hang out with some locals and had a great time. Just need to retire so I can do it a lot more!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts