Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here know the trick to remove the rear lens on the turn signals. Mine are rattling and I have a temporary fix, but, would like to do it right. Riding buddy behind Me could hear this and we figured out that these were the culprit.
Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
On the bottom side of the turn signal housing is a screw, remove the screw and twist the lens then pull straight out. they are easy to remove...

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG, All I have done to this bike and I did not see that screw till this morning. The way these rattle around I thought the chrome ring snapped in or something. LOL Thanks.

·
Registered
381 Posts
OMG, All I have done to this bike and I did not see that screw till this morning. The way these rattle around I thought the chrome ring snapped in or something. LOL Thanks.
Gotta love Kawi for over engineering something as simple as a signal lens. That's why it's so hard to find affordable red or clear alternatives.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gotta love Kawi for over engineering something as simple as a signal lens. That's why it's so hard to find affordable red or clear alternatives.
Yes the are over engineered. Simple to remove if I would have just looked at them closer. Fixed the rattling with 2 tiny dabs of silicone on each.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts