Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys if you remember I was asking question a few months ago about buying a Voyager and selling my Goldwing. Well, I'm real close to it. A dealer up in Ga. I was talking with quoted me $16,000 OTD. Is that a good price for a 2011 voyager? It's a non ABS.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Since they're $17499 MSRP, your OTD price ain't too bad.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I got my Voyager ABS OTD for 15,100 . . . Theres a dealership an hour away in WV advertising one for 14,300 now . . . Whatever you pay now be happy with it - the price will continue to go down until they all are gone next year sometime . . .

·
Registered
497 Posts
Before the economy went south a couple years ago, I NEVER encountered a dealer willing to sell a bike at a discount. Be happy with whatever you get below retail.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Guys if you remember I was asking question a few months ago about buying a Voyager and selling my Goldwing. Well, I'm real close to it. A dealer up in Ga. I was talking with quoted me $16,000 OTD. Is that a good price for a 2011 voyager? It's a non ABS.
Why not look at used ones as well? I picked up an 09 with ABS last fall with 7500 miles on it for $11,000. Bike still had two full years of warranty and with such a low price it left plenty of room to spend on rear speakers, I-pod, heated grips, thunder intake and power commander, and anything you want to do to make it your own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts