Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Replaced the front seat on my '13 Voyager. Original seat, minus the mount and rubber is free to whoever wants to pay for shipping from WA State. No tears, in great shape. Great if you are looking for a custom seat platform, and still being able to ride while the new seat is getting worked on.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I replaced it with the Kawasaki gel seat. It sits me up about 1/2" higher. I'm a pretty big guy, and after about 30 mins or so on the road I could feel the frame pressing against my rear. The gel seat got rid of that entirely.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Great minds think alike! My Kawi gel seat arrived Friday. Comfy and I like the slight rise in height. Now the stock windscreen seems to be a good height for me too....was too tall with the stock seat. I did order some risers that I am going to put on. I had risers on my last bike and having the stock handlebars back and up a tad was sure more comfortable for me. (I'm 5 foot 9)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Replaced the front seat on my '13 Voyager. Original seat, minus the mount and rubber is free to whoever wants to pay for shipping from WA State. No tears, in great shape. Great if you are looking for a custom seat platform, and still being able to ride while the new seat is getting worked on.
Thanks for the great seat! I will get many miles out of this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts