Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I'm looking to pipe my 2010 Voyager. I have a Vulcan 1600 classic with Hard Krome Big Straights and I absolutely love the way it sounds. But my wife wanted something more comfortable so we added a 1700 Voyager. She got her comfy seat now I need my pipes back. And I want loud.. I know some feel a touring bike shouldn't be loud and I respect that, but I love to listen to pipes going down the road. So any suggestions? I'm seeing D&D come up on this forum. And does anyone know if Hard Krome makes pipes for a voyager? Any way what are your suggestions for loud throaty exhaust for Voyagers?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Get some Vance & Hince exhaust for the voyager. You will love them. In my opinion, the best sounding exhaust for those bikes, BUT totally illegal here in germany. So sad . . .

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow no pipes in Germany huh? I didn't know that. I was there 4 years in the military but that was along time ago. Loved it over there

·
Registered
67 Posts
exhaust

I have purchased 3 sets of exhaust from phatperformanceparts.com there prices are the cheapest ive found with free shipping. you could also check out meancycles.com lots of good stuff there.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Check these out. I used to have a set. They sound fantastic when new, but they were too loud for me once the baffle packing wore out.....which happened much too often

·
Registered
214 Posts
Wow no pipes in Germany huh? I didn't know that. I was there 4 years in the military but that was along time ago. Loved it over there

Only "approved" ones are allowd which are about 1500 $ for just the last mufflers.
Sounds like crap in my ears.

The Vance & Hines is not approved - tooo loud and no Oxygensenor bung.

so, . . .

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
580 Posts
These came on my Voyager when purchased used. Too loud so I put in the quite baffles they offer. It brought the roar down a bit.
I know exactly what you mean :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts