Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a used Corbin seat. The hardness doesn't bother me - the seat is wonderfully comfortable. I definitely sit lower, and as I have a 30" inseam and the Voyager is a tall bike, I really like that. I also sit farther back, and I like that as I've always felt like the floorboards were a bit too close.

Now the bad news - I installed Scootworks risers recently which were wonderful with my Kawasaki pillow seat, but the handlebars were too high with the lower Corbin seat. Today I put the original risers back on (not an easy task) and tilted the handlebars back to be as close to me as possible. The height was better, but now my arms are almost straight out - I wish the grips were a couple of inches closer to me. (I'm 58 -- old enough to complain about not being comfortable).

Who can recommend some new bars that are a couple of inches longer than the stock bars? I don't need the height, I need them to come in closer to me.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Can't help ya find new bars, but could help ya finance them if'n you are getting rid of the Scoot Works Risers . . .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts