Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Will be removing CB and antenna setup from my 2011 soon. Will offer it all for a fraction of the cost of new. I also have a 2001 Suzuki Intruder LC 1500 in tour ready condition. Harley leather trunk, Batwing fairing with infinity speakers and bluetooth stereo. Tires are new last season, two stock seats and a one piece corbin touring seat. Heritage bars, Leatherlyke bags, passenger floorboards with extenders and lots of chrome goodies! Runs great and ready to roll! Thanks for welcoming me here and if anybody is interested in the cb unit or the bike, text or call me anytime. 440-989-7620

Thank you,
Brian Behrendt

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Voyager cb unit and intruder 1500 still available!

2001 Suzuki intruder LC , many upgrades and chrome extras! Includes fairing and stock windshield with all mounting hardware. Two factory seats and also a one piece Corbin seat. Leatherlyke brand saddle bags and leather Harley trunk. New tires, aftermarket exhaust...runs great! 37,500 miles, bluetooth stereo w/infinity speakers plus lots of add ons! Deep Blue (looks Black until in bright sunlight) with Flames. Price reduced to $3,000 Please call or text to come see and make me an offer! You will not be disappointed! : 440-989-7620

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts