Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have sold the trunk and bag liners. I still have the Mustang Seat with backrest $325.00 includes shippingto lower 48. Ihave a set of pegs with kuryakyn tour tech extensions $75.00 includes shipping to lower 48. Accessories SOLD!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I still have the pegs and mounts. The pegs are pilot pegs, the mounts are chrome adjustable Tour Tech cruise mounts. The set up worked great on my voyager and for me. You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 254-485-1834. ACCESSORIES SOLD.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Sent you a PM about the seat - I am interested . . . do you have any pics??:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seat

Napom, I still have the seat. The seat is a mustang wide vintage with a back rest in great condition and very comfortable. Email me your cell phone # and I will try and get a picture to the #. Email me at [email protected] or call me at 254-485-1834. Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Hi Dan,
Is that the driver's seat with backrest AND pillion pad? Or just the driver's seat? Pics would be good. How old is the seat? Plain or studded? Inquiring minds want to know!

·
Registered
894 Posts
I have sold the trunk and bag liners. I still have the Mustang Seat with backrest $325.00 includes shippingto lower 48. Ihave a set of pegs with kuryakyn tour tech extensions $75.00 includes shipping to lower 48.

Dan,

Great talking with you last night. Thanks for sending the seat pics - SOLD! I will take it! PM or email your address and I will send you a check.

Eric

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dubi Loo, the seat is a one piece driver and passenger with a back rest wide vintage. I have sold the seat I am sorry. You can look on the Mustang webb site and see a pitcure of the seat. Thanks for the intrest.
Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts