Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a VN900, prefer in the North OC area for a suspension fitment project. Need to borrow the bike for a week or so to measure and test fit new shock and fork springs, but will return it with new parts!

Interested?

Contact us: [email protected]

·
Registered
941 Posts
If this is for real, I would drive out there to lend my bike.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
LOL, Jace. That's a long ride in the winter.
My guess is that yes, this is for real. I used to work for a company that would to the same thing, but for a donor's car. The email address appears to be genuine. Still, make sure what you're doing.

·
Registered
209 Posts
This must indicate that proper suspension components; shocks, springs, and emulators are forth coming for the VN900. Please let this be true!

Any time line?:)

·
Registered
941 Posts
LOL, Jace. That's a long ride in the winter.
My guess is that yes, this is for real. I used to work for a company that would to the same thing, but for a donor's car. The email address appears to be genuine. Still, make sure what you're doing.
Straight south to texas and then straight west. Once I get past iowa, it would be great.

·
Registered
242 Posts
When are you wanting it? I am currently stationed in Monterey at NPS and my quarter ends a week from Monday. I will have until January 5th off so I won't really need the bike because I can just use my wife's car. I would just have to figure out how to get myself back and forth to your location after I drop of the bike and when I go back to pick it up. That would be a long drive for my wife (and 3 little girls) to make each time.

·
Registered
941 Posts
So what ended up happening with this? Did they do the fitment test? They aren't selling any parts for our bike yet.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The suspense is killing me......lol...somebody fill us in..

·
Registered
273 Posts
yes they did get what they wanted from my bike and they have told me that the suspention should be out hopefully by the end of the month. i had them put a 1" drop on mine and it rides like a champ i got new front springs and a new rear shock, that i would recomend to anyone. i have put on about 100 miles since i had everything done and i have absolutly no comlaints at all 100% satisfied, and have not drug the pegs yet. i would love to put more miles on the bike but it is bieng packed this week to head up to ft. lewis washinton so hopefully i will get to start putting miles on her in a couple weeks. hope this helps everyone. anymore questions just ask and i will do my best to answer from what i know and have had expierience with.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts