1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Trikes are not for everyone but here is a new one based on the 900 called the Storm, will be available through Lehman dealers starting in April starting at an MSRP of $15,495.

http://www.powersportsbusiness.com/output.cfm?id=2727325

http://www.dealernews.com/dealernews/LATEST+NEWS/Lehman-Trikes-model-based-on-Vulcan-900-to-start-a/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/710091?contextCategoryId=48472

[/URL][/IMG]
I have a 2009 900 custom with V&H pipes and Scootworks front and rear sprockets. I bought it a week after buying a 2010 harley tri glide ultra. I bought the trike at my childrens' insistence after a near-fatal wipeout on a 2006 vulcan 1600 classic that I had been riding for 4 years. (I'm pushing 72).

I love the trike, but I had to have the 2-wheel adreniline rush. Having both kinds of machines, I find your combination absolutely fascinating. I would love to have a jpg to print and frame, if you have the time. I am at [email protected]. I am just finishing up installing fuelmoto headers, power commander 5 with autotune, and Rush slipons with 2.25 baffles on the trike. I am heading to Daytona Wednesday March 9. I am in PC FL, and will meet my son who is coming down I-75 from Atlanta (Customized Harley Streetglide). This one is a biggie on my bucket list.

Love your trike---PCMickey

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
... I love the trike, but I had to have the 2-wheel adreniline rush. Having both kinds of machines, I find your combination absolutely fascinating. I would love to have a jpg to print and frame, if you have the time. I am at [email protected]. ...

Love your trike---PCMickey
PCMickey, you do realize that the OP (Blucruiser) merely put up a link to sites talking about a Vulcan 900 trike that Lehmans builds, right? He does not own this trike.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
VERY nice lines for a trike, and not a bad pricepoint either... Wouldn't be a bad option should I ever find the need for one.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I ever go to a trike this may be a good option. I do not see it being very comfortable for a passenger though. I also wonder how much mileage is lost on a set up like this. Still a lot less expensive than other trikes I have seen.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
I'm not a fan of Trikes per se, but that one has some more interesting lines than most that I've seen.
plus 1, nice lines.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts