Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i haven't researched any prices yet but wanted to throw these at anyone interested or in need... make offer or i'll be back on to throw prices soon.

(all Prices include shipping - everything is negotiable... i didn't have time to really look around for fair prices)
$115 Saddleman Solo Flame Seat - shows signs of use... seam edge under seat where leather folds up has a few tears but top is in good condition.

SOLD Embroidered Kawi stock 2-up Seat - hardly used, solo seat was put on shortly after getting bike

$60 Custom Headlight -

$175 Custom Rear Fender - frame and all, no seat bracket unless buying seat. brake light extra.

$100 Custom Front Fender - bracket included, no bolts. has two small dings in top. link

$115 Brake Light - entire piece including wire connections. Clear Alternatives LED light and clear lens included. extra LED light included.

$90 Air Cleaner - modified with air inlet on front side (back still needs to be sealed). entire piece as it comes off bike. no bolts to hold it on throttle body.

OOOPS... also have a shade!
$200 19" Memphis Fat Shade w/quick release trigger mount (missing PN M1099 - small bracket - PDF) ---- FITS CLASSIC

·
Registered
245 Posts
Pm sent about the Brake Light Clear Alternatives LED light and clear lens included. extra LED light included.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

you can make out the dings in the front fender on top...

and here are the tears i was talking about under the flame seat:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Clear yes... I'll have to look for the pic when I get home but it's just the plain standard 19" shade.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm new to VN900, Do all the seats interchange between the different models. I'm interested in the kawi 2-up. My stock seat is torn (06 vn900 classic) and has a larger pass seating area.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@dayton - i am not positive but i believe they are NOT interchangeable, would have to ask around the forum or call the dealer to get the right answer.

@bone - no, it's not the integrated tail light and i was offering the light as a whole assembly with the OEM housing included, that's why it's that price. i could always do just the lens and bulb and put the rest of it back on the fender with the red cover, which i still have.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts