Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased a VN900 from the states. Is therre anyone can help me getting a downloadable shop manual for this particular bike? Your help is much appriciated.

Coloradobikers
Aruba DWI
Rafael Maduro

·
Registered
851 Posts
I got one from ebay costed $900, put in vn900 repair manual and you'll see it for $900. in the description it will say electronic .pdf format. Once you pay for he will send you a link to download it, you will need adobe reader! This is for a 06-09 vn900 with 584 paiges, i sent mine to jump drive and hung it on my key chain so i'll always have it. Very nice program that show you everything! good luck

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
I got one from ebay costed $900, put in vn900 repair manual and you'll see it for $900. in the description it will say electronic .pdf format. Once you pay for he will send you a link to download it, you will need adobe reader! This is for a 06-09 vn900 with 584 paiges, i sent mine to jump drive and hung it on my key chain so i'll always have it. Very nice program that show you everything! good luck
Is it for the 09 also? But $900???

Rod

·
Registered
851 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
lol yes...$9
Whew...I was wondering.

I found a VN 900 Vulcan Classic '06 Service Manual electronic file...is that the same as the 09? Does anyone know?

Rod

·
Registered
782 Posts
As far as I know there were no significant changes in our bike from 2006 - present. There are some minor differences between the Classic and Custom models, of course. Also, at some point in '09-'10 they changed that rocker arm grease fitting issue. But I don't think there is enough difference to cause any real problems.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Diehard $900 You scared me there:eek: My attention span's been gettinng tested more often then Iv'e been aware of lately. Buying this bike has run me down...you fixed me right up, I mean after that nothings getting by me :soldier:Thanks for the direction

·
Registered
851 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts