Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 2 flat black modified sets for sale.

First is a stage 1 debaffle (2 holes drilled on end of inner baffle), and the other is a stage 2 where the baffle was wiggled off and removed.

Up in Canada so shipping may be costly but $150 for each set I guess + shipping.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey LBV. Any way you can tell me what shipping might be to Vancouver, BC. I'm thinking Greyhound will be the cheapest option. Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey LBV. Any way you can tell me what shipping might be to Vancouver, BC. I'm thinking Greyhound will be the cheapest option. Thanks
Hi - sure - for 1 set or both?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Would be for one set...I'm still a student lol. I'm thinking the quieter one...Stage 1 I guess. That way if I want to try a few more holes I have the option.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Canada Post website is not working for me on the rate calc'n page but Greyhound was $72 ... made some generic Vancouver choice for the drop-off location. Guess I could swing $200 even. PM me where you'd pick up and a postal code for when Canpost is working in case that's cheaper ... if you want to go ahead of course. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey LBV. I'll have to pass, went for an hour long ride and realized I really need to buy a seat. Unfortunately, it's one thing at a time for me. Best of luck. Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts