Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
When I bought my 07 VN900 Classic, the spring of last year, my 5th bike, it already had a light bar with the 2 35W driving lights, and the turn signals on the ends. The set-up may be from Cobra, as it had Cobra pipes installed. The other day I finally was able to upload 3 pictures of my bike. See StevenQ41 photos. The turn signals are also marker lights, and the 2 35's are on only with the low beam headlight. This puts out quite a bit of light. I initially replaced the headlight bulb with the PIAA Super Plasma GT-X 55/60W. The low beam was great, but I was not impressed with the high beam output (5000K Low/3800K Hight), and quite expensive. Just installed a Vision X VX-LH4 H4 55/65W (4500K Low & High), and just $19.14 for a 2 pack. The low beam is very good, and there is now quite a bit more light down the road on high beam. So the answer to your question is I like this light set-up very much. There is much more light to be seen, especially during the day. Ride safe.

·
Registered
357 Posts
It's not a bad price to test out if you really want to get one. The OEM Kawi one goes for a 3 bill.

only thing I may not like is the mounting points, seems slim and vibration prone on bumps. and I'd lose my clear lenses/led setup :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts