Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...
running into a little mid life crisis with separation, kid, losing house so I wanted to get an idea on what my bike "could" go for if privately sold?!?! not sure i want to take this route, but the $$ may be needed... thanks

any ideas are appreciated... 8,100 miles & a 2008

you can pretty much make out all the mods on it...
A few things it does have:
NEWer Avon Venoms (less than 800 miles)
Scootworks Rear Chrome Pulley
Skull Tail light
Kury Swingblade Pegs
Lizard Lights
Cobra Fi2000r

·
Registered
49 Posts
being custom like that you would have to find the right person who wants that kind of setup if it was me i wouldnt ask any less than 6,500

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I'd agree with burkhart on this one... it's HIGHLY customized, so it's going to be a niche market. If ya do end up having to sell it, I'd ride it to a few local bike shows and hang a tag on it so you can catch someone in the "WOW I WANT ONE NOW" mindset. Otherwise, you're fighting to find the right person in a smaller market full of folks like me that thinks it looks amazing, but not as practical as I need.

It might end up being one of those situations where bike + separate parts net you more money.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
BTW, I'm still floored... that is one GORGEOUS bike!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW, I'm still floored... that is one GORGEOUS bike!
thanks! i do love it and once i can replace the mono-shock with a progressive one it will be da bomb to ride!!! i want to do the brake caliper relocate also so it opens up the back tire more!

i do know it's a hard market... but the bike gets look after look after look and the best part is people cannot believe it is a vulcan custom!!! :) i like the idea of riding it to a few shows, maybe putting a sign on it to see who bites...

the only thing going for me is i did the hard work to convert it over... and i did a good job of cleaning up all the electrical and coordinating the the stuff... i like the light brown against the green!! mmmmmmmmmmm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts