Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed there is no 800 section, would that model be grouped in with the 900 area?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think so.
The Vulcan 900 Custom, the Vulcan 900 Classic and the Vulcan 900 Classic LT, as well as the discontinued Vulcan 800 and Vulcan 750 series are all mixed up in that one looks like.
I like the VN800. Fine machine and they make a really wicked beginning for a Bobber project. I'm always keeping my eye out for an old one layin around somewhere for cheap.
Ride Safe

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah we found an 04 800 classic used, now i just need to find an owners manual online in pdf format to download, know of any?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Not right off hand but if I run across one I'll send you a link

·
Registered
15 Posts
Awesome, thanks!
I have an owner's manual for my 02, but I won't have time to turn it into a pdf for a couple of months. I went to kawasaki.com and ordered mine for around $20 shipped. Seems a little steep, but I like having a hard copy of that type of thing.

I'll let you know if I can get it scanned, as well as the factory svc. manual I should be getting soon in the mail.

Andy

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Andy, i guess this is to be expected when buying used. No manual and no toolset. I am waiting on the suspension adjust tool from kawi to get here. For now i was able to use a hammer and punch to adjust the suspension cuz it was set to the softest setting, yuk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts