Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share a recent project of mine, thinking of building a few more now we have nutted out a few things doing a hardtail build with the vulcan. While there a few annoying things with the vulcan that need to be overcome, I'd say the biggest pain in the ass was the section of frame that can be removed for when you are pulling the motor out. But there is always a solution. Its definitely not everyone's cup of tea but it's what the design render we put together that gave us the ideas. The last black n white image is as it stands as of last night

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thought I'd share a recent project of mine, thinking of building a few more now we have nutted out a few things doing a hardtail build with the vulcan. While there a few annoying things with the vulcan that need to be overcome, I'd say the biggest pain in the ass was the section of frame that can be removed for when you are pulling the motor out. But there is always a solution. Its definitely not everyone's cup of tea but it's what the design render we put together that gave us the ideas. The last black n white image is as it stands as of last night
Very cool! Looks awesome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts