Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to the forum. Any forum for that matter. Reaching out to others experiencing bad vibrations from their vn2000. Like hands and feet going numb bad. I’ve replaced hand grips with vibration dampening ones, but still doesn’t help. I’ve tried putting rubber seals on my pipe brackets. I’ve checked the engine mounts. It’s all solid. The bike went from the nicest ride ever, to almost unridable. WTF ?

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,917 Posts
hey, sorry nobody responded. I use to check these forums several times a day. now? Meh...

anyways.. how long have you had the bike? i wasn't able to tell from the post if this is a new bike to you and it's been doing this since you got it.. or had it awhile and it just started this issue.

Anyways.. the biggest culprit of shaking/vibration is actually the tires.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeh I got vibes too. I put rubber washers on the exhaust mounts and it helped a little but would love to sort it proper. Its mostly engine related pulses on my bike. If you haven't already, try loosening all exhaust connections(not too much) to relax any stress they may be under, start the bike and idle for a couple of minutes and then tighten things back up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts