Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found set of hk k2's exhaust for vn2000 for 299.00. has any used these before or know anything about them,will they be and power lost and how loud.would anybody have any pics . also looking at some cobra 2in1 pro pipe not the hp does anybody have any pics or used them before. thanks jimmy

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice lookin bike. If I read correctly, that's an Ultimate seat. How do you like it? How does it compare to a Mustang?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice lookin bike. If I read correctly, that's an Ultimate seat. How do you like it? How does it compare to a Mustang?
I don't know anything about a Mustang seat other than what I have heard and that's all been good. My Ultimate is the best thing that ever happened to my butt. The stock seat was miserable and I could only get about 100 miles on it and I had to get off. The Ultimate lets me clock 600 or more miles in one day and still not be in pain. I wouldn't trade for my Ultimate.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Mustang

I only rode the stock seat during my test drive of 5 miles and that was enough for me. I put the Mustang upper and lower on my 2004 V2K. I am a bit of a wide load so the extra size is a bonus.:D

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts