Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like it's gone. Than was my quick service manual 'go too' when I wasn't at home (I have a manual). This is too bad, he had some good info on there.

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
That's disappointing. It was a good site.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Sad as it is, that's the way everything VN2000 is gunna go unless a new model doesn't come out soon to revive the bike and all the forums that rely on this bike to keep them alive.
Aftermarket stuff is slowly disappearing for this bike, this forum is finding it hard to find something to talk about as its all been said and done before.
Have a look at the 900 forum and it is just full of energy and new things happening all the time. That bike is still being made, with more and more options of what can be done to the bike available every day.
Its such a shame, a crime almost, that Kawasaki wiped this bike, it could have been one of the greatest bikes ever for them and everyone else, aftermarket stuff was starting to boom for it, it was all happening, now its dead.
Shame on you Kawasaki.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well, the home page pulls up but nothing else works for me at this time.

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sad as it is, that's the way everything VN2000 is gunna go unless a new model doesn't come out soon to revive the bike and all the forums that rely on this bike to keep them alive.
Aftermarket stuff is slowly disappearing for this bike, this forum is finding it hard to find something to talk about as its all been said and done before.
Have a look at the 900 forum and it is just full of energy and new things happening all the time. That bike is still being made, with more and more options of what can be done to the bike available every day.
Its such a shame, a crime almost, that Kawasaki wiped this bike, it could have been one of the greatest bikes ever for them and everyone else, aftermarket stuff was starting to boom for it, it was all happening, now its dead.
Shame on you Kawasaki.
Yeah it is sad how that seems to work. Look at the 800 stuff from 2005 compared to now. Sharp decline around that time directly proportional to the final production years.

Even though aftermarket support may be dwindling, that dont change the fact you still have an awesome machine! Time to get creative with the torch is all that means!

·
Registered
361 Posts
NOT Gone. The web owner posted elsewhere there was a hosting issue, all fixed and back up and running.

Ando

1 - 12 of 12 Posts