Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
761 - 780 of 785 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts

06 vulcan 1500 classic. Nomad exhaust, high flow filters were added before I got it. 38k on the odometer.

She needs a little cleaning and I have a few plans to get her looking even better. (Obviously the exhaust needs some tlc with the rust).

·
Registered
7 Posts
View attachment 248134
06 vulcan 1500 classic. Nomad exhaust, high flow filters were added before I got it. 38k on the odometer.

She needs a little cleaning and I have a few plans to get her looking even better. (Obviously the exhaust needs some tlc with the rust).
I have been looking for a 2 into 1 conversion for my Vulcan above. I have her lowered pretty far and things get a bit scrapey in good corners. Is the Nomad exhaust direct bolt on?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have been looking for a 2 into 1 conversion for my Vulcan above. I have her lowered pretty far and things get a bit scrapey in good corners. Is the Nomad exhaust direct bolt on?
It appears so. It was done before I got the bike but it looks fairly direct bolton from what I can tell.

·
Registered
03 mean streak
71 Posts
Cleaned her up today.

Reactions: Rwatson

·
Registered
13 Posts

Work in progress. My 97 VN1500-C with my other work in progress feeling big on top! Running pretty good after a decade of sitting. Gonna start making it pretty now.

·
Super Moderator
5,492 Posts
Hi Ts1dhu. Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Happy you decided to join us. Great looking ride. Like the grey seat. Thanks for the pic.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ts 1, what have you got there? A MEANSTREAK ? (y) :cool:

761 - 780 of 785 Posts