Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

721 - 736 of 736 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts

03 Nomad. I have a huge list of accessories still waiting to be put on. Can’t find a chrome water pump and need help!
I also have a USA trailer store fairing with the glove box with 2.5 polo audio speakers. I can’t wait to find it so I can start putting on my collection! Also, NEED HELP WITH 21” FRONT WHEEL CONVERSION!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all, newbie here to the site, and the Vulcan line.... Picked up a pretty sweet, super clean 02' Mean Streak with 57000kms on her. Pretty stock other that the Jardine forwards, chrome left side inner engine cover and the stock pipes have been de-baffled. I can't get over how nimble this bike is, and how quickly I acclimated to it. Love it! Some future mods will be an aftermarket exhaust, power commander and a hypercharger intake. I do have a windscreen for it, but being 6'4", it directs the wind right at my face, so I took it off.

side meanie.jpg

side meanie 2.jpg

2002ms.jpg

·
Registered
2006 1500 Classic
7 Posts

2006 VN1500N with:
Kuryakn hypercharger and PowerCommander
2-1/2" Hard Krome pipes
Cobra highway guards
Kuryakn grips, highway pegs, brake pedal and shifter knob
Mustang seat (driver and passenger)
Cobra backrest and luggage rack
Willie and Max saddlebags
Memphis Shades 21" windshield

It had 6300 miles when I bought it, and the hypercharger, powercommander, and pipes - I've added everything else. I got an incredible deal on the bike, and bought it thinking I would ride it for a season, then sell it, make a few bucks, and give someone else a good deal, too. That was in 2009, and I still have it. LOL

I freaking LOVE this bike.

721 - 736 of 736 Posts