Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
The TV show OCC choppers is ending but it looks like Vinnie & cody (former OCC employee's) will now get a TV gig. Haven't watched OCC in ages and doubt I will watch the new show but interesting how fortunes can change.

http://vforcecustoms.com/
I enjoy watching shows based around bikes! Just wish they'd cut out all the drama! That could be said about all new TV programming IMO!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just finished watching the first episode. I really wasn't that impressed. Hopefully they change the format and actually show someone building a bike.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wow, I wa wondering if there was a place to talk about OCC on this forum and ... wham! I found this thread. Not that I was a huge fan. And, truth be told, I hadn't watched in a couple of years. My son (now 23) and I used to watch it together a lot years ago. It was on 6 YEARS! Well, anyway I caught the final episode the other night. If you don't already know (spoiler alert!) Paulie Jr. and Mikey have left the company and are in court suing Paul Sr. for control of OCC. There was zero drama in the final episode, but if you want to know what a broken heart looks like, what a broken heart does to a father, watch this episode and look at Paul Senior. The man is a shell of himself. His eyes are sunken and shallow and he's like a walking dead man. So sad. They had it all. Money can destroy everything when it becomes everything.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I just finished watching the first episode. I really wasn't that impressed. Hopefully they change the format and actually show someone building a bike.
Agreed! It was boring. I've waited several weeks for a follow-up episode and it finally appeared several nights ago (3AM to be exact), and it was equally boring. They tell you who everone is (subtitles), every time they pan them! What's up with that.....do we all suffer from dementia!!??

I'm tuning out. Wake me up if it changes directions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts