Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Best pick on pipes Albert! Now your VN2K sounds just right man... Now your bike can really breath and after the hypercharger install she'll be breathing perfectly.

·
Registered
491 Posts
My spanish isn't all that great but the bike sounds great!

·
Registered
24 Posts
sounds great Albert, just wondering though, if you removed the oringinal rear exhaust mounting bracket, or did you leave it on? I left mine on, but I dont like the look of it. I think I'm gonna try to make a plate to cover it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Wow those pipes do sound nice!! I sure noticed the palm trees in the video as well, up here in Canada we are still buried in snow and the bike is stuck in the garage.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sounds great Albert, just wondering though, if you removed the oringinal rear exhaust mounting bracket, or did you leave it on? I left mine on, but I dont like the look of it. I think I'm gonna try to make a plate to cover it.
I removed all the original brackets, now I have 3 hole but nothing that a good nuts can cover. I have to looking for somethings that give a better looks around the pipes but I Will find something, thanks to all for loos and made your opinion. I appreciate a lots. Now this bike sound like a beast. I have a friends of mine that ran yesterday with me (around 169 miles) and told me that my bike sound greats. Not too loud, not too low, perfect to my ears.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hot rod love

I love the video man, bike looks great. I have 2 questions that I'm dying to know the answer to. Do you have baffles in these pipes? And if so, are they removable? I know you can order them with or without but I cant find out if they're removable if you order them with baffles.

Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered my drag pipes with baffles, and just looking at them, I don't think they are removable, or not easily removable, but they sound great!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts