Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Victory had there full line of demo bikes in town at the local dealer today and yesterday.
I decided today to take them up on there test ride offer. It was pretty cool , no pressure , scan your DL , pick one you wana ride. There were 1/2 hour group rides lead by a rider from the dealership.
I took the Vegas 8 Ball out 1st. Nice bike fit good , pulled hard , handled decent, handle bars are odd at 1st though. Compared to my 95 800A things have changed a bit in 17yrs besides a noticeable power increase from the 800cc to a 1731cc motor :D`
I went back and took the High Ball out , the old school looking bike with ape's and white walls. This one didn't fit me as well but I wanted to ride some thing with a wider front tire, this one had some pipes on it too. The clutch lever wasn't angled good for me and the ape's had spread too far in both directions to feel comfortable, it didn't seem to shift as easy either partly because of the fit I'm sure. She handled decent and the ride may have been a little better than the Vegas .
I really liked the Vegas , I'd change the bars and grips 1st thing though.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got a call today from All State Insur ? Apparently they sponsored some thing at the dealer for the the Victory test ride event.

To the point I won a $250.00 gift card from the dealer in a drawing I wasn't aware of for test riding a Victory :D:D:D

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I got a call today from All State Insur ? Apparently they sponsored some thing at the dealer for the the Victory test ride event.

To the point I won a $250.00 gift card from the dealer in a drawing I wasn't aware of for test riding a Victory :D:D:D
$250 to ride some new bikes around all day. DAMN, I must be doing something wrong!

Congrats man!

Scott

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nice! I've been eyeing the Hardball and the Vegas 8-ball for a while now. I like the price tag on the Vegas 8-ball, plus the look is pretty mean. I haven't had a chance to ride any, though. But Gunny Ermey on the advertisement signs at the local dealership told me I'm a filthy maggot if I don't buy a Victory. That was enough to convince me :D I think my next bike will be a Vegas 8-ball.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts