Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to have the 12k service on my 08 classic lt ,I have noticed as of late a vibration in the floor boards (like rolling over a short rumble strip). Thought it may have been the brakes, but during a recent tire change out I asked the mech. about the brakes he said they were fine. This is not constant just at very slow speed or just before a stop. I know this is a lousy description of the problem but , any ideas?

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Getting ready to have the 12k service on my 08 classic lt ,I have noticed as of late a vibration in the floor boards (like rolling over a short rumble strip). Thought it may have been the brakes, but during a recent tire change out I asked the mech. about the brakes he said they were fine. This is not constant just at very slow speed or just before a stop. I know this is a lousy description of the problem but , any ideas?
Did the vibration start right after the new tires were installed?

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Check your floorboard bolts!
Mine was almost out a few weeks ago, thanks to a posterhere who called attention to it.....I checked and wtf....a few more miles and my floorboard would have fallen off. The thing was, it didn't feel loose, BUT, it did vibrate.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts