Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

As I said before I'm new to this Vulcan Classic 1600 and I feel vibration in my feet at lower speeds. Does anyone else feel that and if so what do you think it comes from. I'm disappointed in that aspect. If I wanted vibration I would have gotten a Harley. I did not feel that in my 07 Victory Kingpin, which I loved but lost my job so the bank took it. Thanks for any feedback. However I don't feel it in 5th gear so that's a good thing.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hmm, could be a lot of things I would say. Is it only in a certain rpm range, do you have pegs or floorboards? I have a slightly different bike but guessing the motor is similar. I've only owned mine about a month but have not noticed any objectionable vibrations. I'll take note tomorrow if I get a chance to ride to work.

·
Registered
11,756 Posts
1. How many miles on it?
2. How long have you owned?
3. Any work done?
4. Any modifications...pipes, etc?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've owned it about two weeks and a half. Only 13,000 miles. IT has after market pipes with no name and I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me how to identify them. It also has power commander and K&N Filter.. Its balanced well I can take my hands off the handlebar and it stays stead. It has cruise control. Please look at my pictures of my bike.

·
Registered
11,756 Posts
Ok, with modifications, the bike might not be dialed in correctly which could cause vibrations.

Post a picture of the ends of the spark plugs.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have had all spark plugs changed oil air filter basic all that . I think its those damn pipes aren't big enough the diameter is small. It has the power commander and I only get 33 hiway miles to the gallon. Maybe the power commander is not mapped right to match those pipes?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Have had all spark plugs changed oil air filter basic all that . I think its those damn pipes aren't big enough the diameter is small. It has the power commander and I only get 33 hiway miles to the gallon. Maybe the power commander is not mapped right to match those pipes?
Little Bit, sfair is asking about the condition of the plugs as a way of knowing what's going on inside the engine, not suggesting the plugs are the problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts