Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a set of Vance & Hines Slash Staggered Pipes, with quiet baffles installed (these cost $60 alone and knock about 7dB off the very loud and cool sound output - they are removable). The pipes are from a 2008 900 Custom but should fit most, if not all, other years - please check your application.

These pipes were used only about 800 miles and are in excellent condition (I polish my bike every few days). They are ready to install on your bike and include the bracket (in fact, they are still together as a unit, just use the nuts and bolts from your stock exhaust system).

Local pickup is best (I am in Maryland near DC, but I will drive up to 50 miles to meet you if you like), but shipping can be arranged for actual cost (estimate $50). $265 gets the whole shebang. Please PM me and we can arrange the deal. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
VN900 Slash staggered pipes, now plus Fuelpak, and pics!

I wanted to add a couple of pics to my ad for the VH Slash Staggered pipes with quiet baffles installed (these cost me about $60 extra), which should fit any 900 from 06-11. I also have a VH Fuelpak, already programmed for these pipes on an 08 Custom with a KN filter in a stock housing. Easy to get a new fuel map online from VH.

Shipping looks to be about $35.

These pipes are as-new, no damage whatsoever, and the package includes the brackets that are required.

The total value, including the removable baffles, is about $750. I am selling the whole deal for $425 (plus the shipping). Thanks!

Jack

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm interested in the pipes if your alright shipping them. What type of gas mileage are you getting with the fuelpak? Also how hard was the fuelpak to install?

I wanted to add a couple of pics to my ad for the VH Slash Staggered pipes with quiet baffles installed (these cost me about $60 extra), which should fit any 900 from 06-11. I also have a VH Fuelpak, already programmed for these pipes on an 08 Custom with a KN filter in a stock housing. Easy to get a new fuel map online from VH.

Shipping looks to be about $35.

These pipes are as-new, no damage whatsoever, and the package includes the brackets that are required.

The total value, including the removable baffles, is about $750. I am selling the whole deal for $425 (plus the shipping). Thanks!

Jack

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had been getting about 45-50mpg, depending on the ride. Installation is not difficult at all - it's really plug and play. As long as you are comfortable removing the fuel tank, it's a snap.

I have no problem shipping the package, but I will need to take some of it apart to fit into the box. Again, really not a big deal if you are even a newbie wrench-turner. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts