Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my stands...$77 for both front and rear
through Amazon and I think they do a decent job for the price—thanks @IndyTom for recommending them in your posts. Also got the spools through Amazon as well. The cigar; however, is Dominican

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
965 Posts
Nice! I have both myself. I use the rear stand for my S and 800. Had the rear stand for 6 years and no problems with it, but the front stand only works on the S. It won’t come close to fitting the forks on the 800 however. Gonna pick up the front triple tree headlift attatchment also. That will lift the 800 front & the S also.

·
Premium Member
1,529 Posts
just wondering

What is the front stand lift point ? can you take off the front wheel with it in use ?:nerd: Like with the Pitbull ?

Attachments

·
Registered
965 Posts
What is the front stand lift point ? can you take off the front wheel with it in use ?:nerd: Like with the Pitbull ?
Yes you can. Albeit loosen everything first before lifting. Then lift, remove fasteners and drive the axle out. It lifts on the bottom of the forks. It cradles the bottom of the fork. Axle will clear it. Haven’t got a good KVS picture to post, but lifts like this:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also have venom stands that I used to use on my fz07 however they dont seem to fit on my 2020 vulcan s... licence plate and rear fender get in the way. How did you make it work ?

·
Registered
2017 Vulcan S ABS | Black
30 Posts
I think mine is a Venom.
Had similar experience with it hitting the plate. Have to get the bike vertical to get it on the spools, can't lift it from the side stand.
Was a bit unnerving the first few times, worrying about the bike taking a tumble.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts