Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wife decided she wants a Nolan so I'm putting this up for grabs. Worn 1 time. Perfect condition. Includes an installed J&M headset specific to the Vega Summit 3 series. Sun visor drops down so no sunglasses needed. Size is large. Also has a nice helmet bag that Vega gave me. $225 plus shipping. This is a good deal for everything. Retail online for the helmet is $170. The headset is $180. If you ride a Voyager or Vaquero, for an extra $20, I'll include the lower cord for these bikes. Here's a few pics.

The pics show a headset connector for the Kawasaki headset. This will be replaced with the J&M set up. Here's a link to the headset for this helmet: http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=HS-ICD279-VS3-HO

Attachments

·
Registered
894 Posts
Nice - unfortunately I just outfitted all of mine - FYI if you're looking at the Nolan N43 - Its a nice helmet with GREAT visibility, but the down side is the shield is either all the way down or all the way up - no in betweens and the flip down sun shield also is prone to getting hung up . . .

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a nice helmet already set up with headset. Come on folks. Someone needs a nice helmet.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price drop. $225 plus shipping. This is a great deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts