Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the NW Region Leader for the Vulcan Bagger Association, I would like to invite anyone interested to join us in Canmore, Alberta for our 2012 "Canadian Rockies Rally". This is a joint rally of the Western Canada and NW US regions of the VBA.

Leaving from Everett on Saturday July 14, I will be leading a group on a three day ride up to the rally and the three day return trip. PM me for more information as I have a detailed itinerary available for anyone interested. Click on the link below for general information. Hope you can join us!

2012 VBA Canadian Rockies Rally

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
As the NW Region Leader for the Vulcan Bagger Association, I would like to invite anyone interested to join us in Canmore, Alberta for our 2012 "Canadian Rockies Rally". This is a joint rally of the Western Canada and NW US regions of the VBA.

Leaving from Everett on Saturday July 14, I will be leading a group on a three day ride up to the rally and the three day return trip. PM me for more information as I have a detailed itinerary available for anyone interested. Click on the link below for general information. Hope you can join us!

2012 VBA Canadian Rockies Rally
We'd love to go, but since we moved to Alaska, it would be a bit too much of a ride. This summer has us tied up with moving stuff, new house stuff, etc, anyway, but it would be fun. Still remember our ride in Idaho.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts