Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

I want to be able to remove my trunk but want to be able to cover the struts with vaquero strut covers,

does anyone know if these fit?, or do the top opening bags make this not able to work,

I got the voyager as a good deal but really wanted a vaquero haha, I can live with the voyager but would be stoked if I had both options, ive seen the videos of the quick removal trunk mod, great idea, I just don’t like the cutting of the covers idea,

any advice greatly appreciated,

cheers,

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi there,

I want to be able to remove my trunk but want to be able to cover the struts with vaquero strut covers,

does anyone know if these fit?, or do the top opening bags make this not able to work,

I got the voyager as a good deal but really wanted a vaquero haha, I can live with the voyager but would be stoked if I had both options, ive seen the videos of the quick removal trunk mod, great idea, I just don’t like the cutting of the covers idea,

any advice greatly appreciated,

cheers,

Don't know the answer but would like to do the same thing on my brother's 09 1700 Nomad. Haven't seen the videos of the quick removal trunk mod. Please share the link

1 - 4 of 4 Posts