Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, July 2014
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good day, the Vaquero is the first bike I have owned with a sound system. To say I was not very impressed is an understatement. First thing I did was replace the stock speakers with Infinitys and added the power pucks. Sorry to say but the combination really was not very good, way to much adjusting with the power pucks and I never did get them set up well. Anyhow I found a small four channel Alpine Amp on Kijji. It really woke up the Infinitys. With the four channels I wanted to add back speakers but was real hesitant to butcher the saddle bags. I have tour pack I am finishing and thought of putting them in that but the tour pack will probably be on once in a while. So I put this together, takes less than a minute to put on and take off. The sound is more than you will need. Before anyone gets all crazy about the noise, I go out of my way to try not to offend anyone by blasting music but I do a lot of touring on some pretty quiet roads and this setup can be heard great even with the stock shield.

Bag $17 at an Outdoors store
6x9 JVC discount bin Walmart $40 for two only used one $20
storage bin a mount for the speaker $2
quick connects $1

total $40

May not be fore everyone but I love latches the hold on strap perfectly.
As an added bonus there is a pocket or two in the bag to store a couple small items

Attachments

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
Pretty creative. Good job. If you don't mind can you give us the model# of the Infinity speakers and the Alpine Amp.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts