Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode to Hell, MI today, for the hell of it LOL. Rode about 370 miles round trip taking my time and wandering to get there, but zipped home on highways.

Had an awesome cheeseburger at the Dam Site Inn in Hell

Having just left Hell I looked down at my dash to see this, and it scared me!

On the way up, I came across this cool covered bridge

Oh, and this was the first ride over 50 miles with my new Mustang seat.... much better than stock but still wiggled around at times to stay comfy. I had my airhawk in a saddlebag but never felt bad enough to get it out, so pretty happy with the new seat.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Been to Hell, got a T shirt Neat place

·
Registered
255 Posts
Having just left Hell I looked down at my dash to see this, and it scared me!
LOL. Might say it scared the Hell out of you?

I was traveling through Michigan on June 6, 2006. So, I just had to go to Hell. I was not ready for what I came across. National News Media attention. Hell is about the size of a postage stamp so it was crowded. Some guy was riding up and down on an orange chopper dressed like the devil. He got lot's of coverage. I stuck around and had an ice cream and watched the craziness for a while. Got the T-Shirt "I was in Hell on 6-6-6" then moved on. I can at least say I've been to Hell, literally now.

·
Registered
194 Posts
If you make it over that way again...look up the Zuky Lake Tavern. Nice place overlooking the water. Much better food than the Damn Site Inn.

·
Registered
51 Posts
+1 on the Zuky Lake Tavern on M-36. Great food and awsome views of the lake on the patio. Been to Hell and Back many times, nice little afternoon ride from my place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts