1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
400 Posts
You will find this sub-thread under the Vulcan 1700 Listing/Thread.

It is for all owners of and those interested in the Vulcan Vaquero.

Only a little over 8 weeks old and with hundreds of postings and with over 7500 Views as of mid April 2011.

Hope the mods break it out in it's own thread, most active on the forums for now.

http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13804&highlight=Vaquero+Owners+Thread
Hi Roadie, i notice you have the 9 inch screen. How tall are you? I'm 5' 10" and think that will work.

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Roadie, i notice you have the 9 inch screen. How tall are you? I'm 5' 10" and think that will work.
Being 5' 9" tall, I tried the stock shield and got to much wind, then borrowed a buddies 11" shield off his Voyager and it blocked too much wind and got no cooling relief in the hot Texas heat.

I bought a dark tinted 9" shield from Cee Bailey, love it, just right, blocks most of the wind, just a little gets in to feel a little cooler on those hot days and still can hear the stereo, too. Quality is tops for the Cee Bailey shields.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Roadie/Martini Man,

I have a two piece shield on my vv it is very nice, because in the summer I have it lower so the wind can cool me down and in the winter I put the clear top part on and the winds is off me.

Thanks

Roger

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi guys,
Bought a 2017 Red Vaquero. Love the monster. Being 6'5" I need the handlebars to be taller.
I put on the JSR 12" bars. Like them, nice finish, great fit and they went on without any extensions.
But, they are still just a little short. So I ordered the JSR 15" bars.
The real question is; has anybody put taller bars on their Vaquero? And if so is there a extension kit for this, what needs to be replaced.
This bike being unique is harder to find aftermarket parts and I need help from those who have done this.
Help!!!!!

Thanks in advance...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.