Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
I do. If you look at my profile pictures, in the album for my Vaquero, There's a picture of the mirrors that USED to be on the Vaq. You're welcome to them if you want. They're sitting in a box in my garage.

Now, this isn't a real good picture for what you're looking at, but these are my favorite mirrors so far:

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
I do. If you look at my profile pictures, in the album for my Vaquero, There's a picture of the mirrors that USED to be on the Vaq. You're welcome to them if you want. They're sitting in a box in my garage.

Now, this isn't a real good picture for what you're looking at, but these are my favorite mirrors so far:
I have a set of fairly inexpensive black oval mirrors, I think they're from Bikemaster. I'm still looking for some I like better.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
864 Posts
I have a set of fairly inexpensive black oval mirrors, I think they're from Bikemaster. I'm still looking for some I like better.
I dunno. I kind of like the ones you have. They're functional, and they match the bike real well.

·
BOTM Winner, April 2013
701 Posts
I dunno. I kind of like the ones you have. They're functional, and they match the bike real well.
I have the BikeMaster mirrors, but I am thinking about getting these. If you want the BikeMaster ones, I'll make you a good deal.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Russ-Wernimont-Designs-Mirror-Rwd-50045Bl/dp/B0041Q7AVG/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1369941913&sr=8-3-fkmr0&keywords=russ+wernimont+black+mirrors[/ame]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts