1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Looks to me like it would be a good match to replace the factory tail light on the Vaquero.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Okay, who is volunteering to buy one, install it and takes lots and lots of pictures? The one picture they have on there leaves me with more questions than answers. How thick is it? Is it made to fit behind the transformer shield? Are the LEDs angled to match the profile of the Vaquero fender, or is most of the light gonna be lighting up into the sky? The stock LEDs are not all that noticeable unless you are directly behind it, and wow, you can see it then! But yes, I can certainly see the possibilities!

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
I just sent an email to BrakeMaster with my questions. I'll post their response once I have it.

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
I just sent an email to BrakeMaster with my questions. I'll post their response once I have it.
Let us know what they say, if it fits and looks and works great on the Vaquero, then I might just change my stock tail light out for one.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you get a favorable response I will likely buy one. I'm between this and mounting lights in the bags.

·
Premium Member
2,384 Posts
Sorry, down in flames we go!

Thank you for contacting BikeMaster Products.

26-1736 does NOT fit on any VN1700 model. It was an error and was discovered shortly after the release of the catalog. Please view of website for the correct application for 26-1736.

http://www.bikemaster.com/int_taillights.html

Some states, require that your turn signals must be a certain distance apart from each other. While this is suggested to be used in conjunction with your existing turn signals.

Thank you,

Daniel Ward
BikeMaster Products
877-848-1320

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's what I figured. Seemed too good to be true. Thanks for the info!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts