Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After much searching I have come up empty on these. Due to the diff lower cowling the Voyager chaps do not fit the Vaquero and it seems no one makes em yet soooooo, I contacted Jeff at Classic Chaps and he is in need of a loaner Vaquero in order to get measurements so they can make these. They are located in Belleville, PA if anyone is interested in helping the rest of us out, and maybe Jeff could give you a discount or a free set in exchange. Not sure about that last part though, lol. If interested shoot Jeff an email -

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Is it a piece of leather that wraps around the role bars? Haven't heard of this.:eek:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya a few companies have these but not for the Vaquero yet. They slip over the bars and block the wind/rain from your legs. Great for rainy or just cold weather. You can find em for the Voyagers but they're not the same as the Vaquero due to the diff shape of the lower cowling.

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hey Roadie...

Could explain or maybe supply a couple pictures of the bottom mounting of the left side (shifter)? I had trouble figuring out exactly how attaches at bottom, pretty sure I didn't do right. It has the "extra" piece with double sided velcro compared to right side, and at least what I was trying to do, the part that wraps around the bottom of the engine guard isn't long enough to wrap around... so I assume I am doing it wrong

1 - 5 of 5 Posts