Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard a knock on the door this morning and went to look and the UPS driver was leaving. Looked on the floor and a package from Kawasaki was there. Inside was a Vaquero accessories catalog. I did not order and just wondering if anybody else has received this little surprise. I did not know Kawasaki would spend the money to send these out.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Just as I opened this thread on my phone a UPS guy was walking up my door and handed it to me. Weird timing. Lots of overpriced goodies.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I want one! Well for a Voyager anyway :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Heard a knock on the door this morning and went to look and the UPS driver was leaving. Looked on the floor and a package from Kawasaki was there. Inside was a Vaquero accessories catalog. I did not order and just wondering if anybody else has received this little surprise. I did not know Kawasaki would spend the money to send these out.
I recieved the same Vaquero catalog 2 days ago....

·
Registered
105 Posts
UPS just dropped off my catalog... there's actually a decent picture of the saddlebag rails in it, I'd wondered how they looked to the rear and now I know...

I called my dealer and ordered them... MaKawi's marketing has worked on me... :D

·
Registered
414 Posts
i havent got one yet. :( :(

·
Registered
6 Posts
catalog

Recieved one today also..nice surprise

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Would have been nice if they offered some sort of discount code or coupon if you buy something from the cataloug. It would at least show them if the cataloug was worth sending out or not if there sales increased.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts