Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some ideas for a vanity plate for my 900 custom as i just got a fix it warning for having a vertically mounted plate. I was thinking about 5 1 5 0, police code for crazy person on the loose. Any other suggestions?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
I need some ideas for a vanity plate for my 900 custom as i just got a fix it warning for having a vertically mounted plate. I was thinking about 5 1 5 0, police code for crazy person on the loose. Any other suggestions?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App
Wouldn't help on a Kawasaki, but one of the better ones I saw on a Harley was YBJAP

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Notvert?..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Fkurhd might cause some problems with the Harley guys, and the bmv would probably say no, but it would be funny.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Fkurhd might cause some problems with the Harley guys, and the bmv would probably say no, but it would be funny.
they would not be able to figure it out or understand. 2 complex 4thm.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a friend that has a 1998 road glide. He has put over 7k in the motor this year. He had it tore down for something and it was worn out at 30k miles. It is back in the shop for a charging problem, the estimate for this is around $1600. I told him that he could have bought a nice v2k for around what he has in repairs. He did not find it funny.

·
Registered
32 Posts
This has probably been said way too many times, but what about SPOCK?

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
This has probably been said way too many times, but what about SPOCK?
the PC nazis are not all that brite and will mistook yor plate for SPOOK

·
Premium Member
443 Posts
On the "Wild Hogs" movie the term "Poser" was used to describe guys who weren't real hard-core bikers or who didn't ride Harleys. I'm thinking about "Poser". If they'd let me have enough letters I'd use "Poser & Proud"

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
UB6IB9 ... L84WRK.. IC U UC ME ...RUOVR18 for a few.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I wouldn't mind having a vanity plate but I'll be damned if I give the State of New York anymore money than I have to............the bling peddlers will get it instead.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
I suggested to my wife "QT314". She did not get it and I had to explain QT = Cutie and 314 or 3.14 is Pi. She would not go for it but I thought it was a good one.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
CUTEY is available in Va.
CUTIE was taken already in Ohio. (and Va.)
She just ended up putting her initials on it. But we sold both of our bike (1100 V-Star and 600 VLX) to get a good down payment for the V2K.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts