Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been looking everywhere to find the black version in stock but cannot seem to find any. Anyone know of somewhere that has them in stock?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I had the same problem I couldn't find them anywhere so I just ordered the Cobra Slash Staggered. They sound really nice but all the video clips that I heard of the V&H sounded better. That being said it was just a recording lol. Good luck. FYI I love my cobras and they are in black.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the same problem I couldn't find them anywhere so I just ordered the Cobra Slash Staggered. They sound really nice but all the video clips that I heard of the V&H sounded better. That being said it was just a recording lol. Good luck. FYI I love my cobras and they are in black.
The cobras are my second choice, but ultimately I'm really digging the straight Vance & Hines. Gonna have to hold out I think. This whole patience thing sucks :D

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I have been looking everywhere to find the black version in stock but cannot seem to find any. Anyone know of somewhere that has them in stock?
Try West End Motorsports.com. I know they just got a shipment of Vance & Hines pipes last week. I put an order with them about seven weeks ago and they called me a week ago last Friday and told me they would ship after the Holiday. They arrived this afternoon. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really appreciate the links fellas! Thanks! One other question, West End says they are for 06-12, mine is a 2013. I'm assuming they will fit but figured I'd check.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Really appreciate the links fellas! Thanks! One other question, West End says they are for 06-12, mine is a 2013. I'm assuming they will fit but figured I'd check.
I think they would since I haven't seen any structural design changes yet, but I would call V&Hs and ask them first. Last I checked they would answer the phone, but never had any luck on email with them.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have em and they are bad ass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts